2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
2 teaspoons sea salt
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup chopped basil/parsley or other greens/herbs can be added to dough
garnish with sesame seeds, poppy seeds or any dried herb that's handy!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Put the flour, salt, oil and optional added greens in a food processor. Pulse until combined. Add about 1/4 cup water and let the machine run until the mixture holds up and is not sticky.
3. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface until 1/4 inch thick or thinner. Add flour as needed. Score lightly with a sharp knife into rectangles or any shape you desire.
3. Transfer dough gently to prepared sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt, seeds or dried herbs.
4. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.